Terms of Service
Below is our terms of service for students
SERVICES COMPLETED OR NOT COMPLETED ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Easy Street Driving School will pick up and drop off students at pre-determined times and regions. The pick-up AND drop off locations must BOTH be within specific regions determined by Easy Street office. Any changes to pick up and/or drop off must be authorized by the Easy Street office AND the parents of students who are minors.
STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO BEGIN BEHIND-THE WHEEL TRAINING:
- Student Contract Form from Easy Street Driving School
- Learners Permit
- Payment is due before the start of each lesson unless prior arrangements have been made with the office. Credit Cards can be processed over the phone or through the Easy Street website. Instructors only accept checks or cash for the exact amount due. INSTRUCTORS DO NOT CARRY CASH.
- Appointments WILL NOT be scheduled via email. Please call the office to schedule any future appointments or schedule them online through your student account.
- Any change or cancelation to scheduled appointments must be done at least 72 hours before the lesson. You must notify the office at (805-685-2436) of your request. If the office is closed, please leave a message with your request. If the office does not receive notification of your request to cancel or reschedule then a fee of $35.00 will be incurred. This fee is due before the beginning of your next appointment. The makeup appointment will be scheduled after a one week wait period.
- A fee of $25.00 will be charged for each returned check.
Driver requests are not guaranteed. Although we will try to accommodate the request of a specific Driving Instructor, it is not guaranteed that you will have the Instructor of your choice on your driving lesson.
- The Easy Street office will notify student and/or parent if a scheduled appointment must be cancelled due to uncontrollable circumstances such as extreme weather, automobile issues, school closures, etc.
- Student is to wear prescription glasses or contacts if necessary. Closed toed shoes and sunglasses are highly recommended.
- Cell phones and/or i-Pods are not allowed to be turned on while student is in the driver training vehicle.
IF STUDENT IS UNDER 18, THE FIRST 3 LESSONS MUST BE SCHEDULED WITHIN 90 DAYS.This policy provides the student with the best foundation to build upon so they can practice those skills as safely as possible over the next 90 days. A mock test will be given on the 3rd lesson along with an evaluation sheet for the student to take home. The evaluation sheet is a valuable resource for the student to review when it’s time to take the behind the wheel test.
- Behind-The-Wheel Completion Certificates (DL 400D) will be issued to all students under 18 at the end of their 3rd - 2 hour lesson. THERE WILL BE A $15.00 FEE TO REISSUE LOST FORMS.
Completion of a driving course does not guarantee that any student will pass the state license examination or that the student can secure a license.